Tamarindo Horseback Riding
A relaxed ride with cowboys taking you into creeks & wild untouched jungle up to the mountain top were you will enjoy gorgeous views of the ocean & surrounding ranch lands.
Hilltop Canopy provides calm horses that are trained to be friendly and accommodating throughout the two-hour trip. The well-kept horses indulge the beginning rider desiring a laid-back stroll through old growth forest or the experienced rider who wants to gallop across the pastures.
The horseback riding tour is an excellent opportunity to discover the ranch’s natural wonders. The ranch has hundreds of acres of forests, pastures, hills, six rivers, waterfalls, and natural springs. During a ride you can cross pastures and gallop up forested hills all the way to a mountain with a lovely view of Tamarindo Bay. Many different types of animals may be seen during this tour, including monkeys, colorful birds, and deer.
7:45 AM, 10:45 AM, & 1:45 PM @ La Oveja Negra
- You can rent a Go Pro from us for $40/day – option available at checkout
- We operate this tour rain or shine! If weather is severe, we may cancel and you will be given a refund or you may reschedule
- Please note that the minimum for the tour is 2 people. If we do not reach this minimum we will reach out to you to reschedule.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before start of the tour.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of the tour will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationLa Oveja Negra Surf Club
Departure Time7:45 AM, 10:45 AM & 1:45 PM
Dress CodeComfortable Clothes, Close-toed shoes, sunscreen, insect repellent
IncludedGuideHotel Pick up & Drop OffWater
Tamarindo, Costa Rica