Tamarindo Surf & Adventure Camp
This 7 Day Surf & Adventure Deluxe Camp will give you a great introduction to surfing or improve your skills dramatically while exploring the best of Costa Rica! This is the perfect option for travelers that want to learn to surf and still relax and have some adventure! Great for Beginners.
**ADDITIONAL 10% OFF SURF CAMPS THROUGH AUGUST 31**
Promo Code CAMP10
7 Day Surf Adventure
With 6 Nights in Private Deluxe Poolside Cabina $1,615
- 5 Surf Lessons
- 1 Surf Trip
- Guachipelin Adventure Volcano Combo
- Sunset Cruise
- ATV Mountain Tour
- T Shirt
- 7 Breakfasts & Lunches
- Unlimited Surfboard & Rashguard Use
- Professional Surf Photo Package
- Arrival to La Oveja Negra Surf Camp – Welcome Drink!
Given Surf Manual
- Surf Lesson – review surf basics such as paddling, popping up, and stance. Assessment of current surf abillity to create a custom surf lesson plan.
- Guachipelin Adventure Volcano Combo – The best all day adventure combo on Rincon de la Vieja Volcano that includes ziplining, horseback riding, river tubing, full buffet lunch, hot springs, and volcanic mud bath. – 6:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Surf Lesson – Improving on the basics (popping up, paddling, stance) and introduction to reading waves.
- Surf Lesson – Learning to read waves and be able to paddle into them effectively. Stance, board position and balance improved. Intro to surf etiquette and safety.
- Sunset Cruise – An amazing sunset cruise from Tamarindo, you’ll set sail for the afternoon on a luxury Catamaran with open bar, food, music, snorkeling and swimming.
- Surf Trip to Avellanas with Lesson and Professional Surf Photos – Check out a more intermediate surf spot in Guanacaste and put everything you’ve learned into practice on some bigger waves.
- Surf Lesson – Practice reading waves and taking them on your own, with the support and guidance of your instructor, as well as an introdcution to turning on waves.
- 2 Hour ATV Mountain Tour – riding an ATV ride off-road gives you the ultimate opportunity to see the forest surrounding Tamarindo, as well as the chnace to see native wildlife such as monkeys, iguanas, and many birds. You will also see incredible views of the coastline including secluded, pristine beaches.
About Surf Lessons
We will customize your Tamarindo surf lessons based on your current skill level focusing on the following techniques:
Etiquette – Safety – Paddling – Popping up – Board Position – Stance – Reading Waves
Tamarindo, Costa Rica is a world renowned surf location, made famous for the movie The Endless Summer. There are almost always great waves, but not too big, perfect for learning to surf. Whether this is your first time on a surfboard or you have some experience and want to work on your technique, our lessons are guaranteed to improve your skills. Our 2 hour lessons are taught by locals that have been surfing in Costa Rica for nearly their entire lives, so you will get the best insight there is in Tamarindo.
Accommodations – La Oveja Negra Surf Club
Outdoor Patio, Pool, Bar & Restaurant, Security, Lockers, Laundry Service, Air Conditioning, Full Shared Kitchen, Free Coffee All Day, Free Wifi
- Outdoor Patio
- Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Free Coffee
- Free Wifi
- Not recommended for people with back problems or serious medical issues
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Bring plenty of sunscreen
- Your surf lesson times depend on the tide and will be sent to you upon confirmation
- Hotel accommodations optional and are based on availability.
You may cancel free of charge up to 1 week before start of the first lesson
Cancellations less than 1 week before the start of the first lesson you will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.